The James Comey Congressional Testimony Drinking Game
Normally we like to make drinking games out of predictable episodic content such as Game of Thrones, The Super Bowl, or a Sean Spicer Press Conference. With Comey testimonies starting to become something of a bi-annual tradition, all of us at Questionably Qualified decided that it was our solemn duty to lend the populace a helping hand. Or at least tell the populace when to use their hand to apply a beer to their face.
Yes we have another drinking game on our hands. As always please imbibe responsibly, and most importantly please refrain from driving, tweeting, or managing a private email server after playing.
Drinking Game Rules
Drink once whenever:
- Trump tweets about the testimony
- Hillary Clinton tweets about the testimony
- A congressman or somebody is "troubled" or "finds something troubling"
- A Republican congressman tries to shift the conversation towards the DNC leaks
- A Democratic congressman tries to shift the conversation towards Russia
- Russia is accused of spreading fake news
- A Trump tweet is referenced
Drink three times whenever:
- The main stream media is accused of spreading fake news
- Vladimir Putin tweets about the testimony
- The network you are watching cuts away for analysis while Comey is speaking
- Somebody says the word "hooker"
Drink five times whenever:
- A topic under discussion is accused of being "fake news"
- The network you are watching cuts away for analysis while Comey is speaking in an attempt to deflect the content that is being discussed
Finish your drink if:
- James Comey pleads the 5th
Drink at will whenever:
- You question how we got to this point as a society
Drink everything if:
- Information is revealed that leads to Donald Trump's impeachment
- Information is revealed that leads to Hillary Clinton's imprisonment