The (Un)Questionably Qualified White House Press Briefing Drinking Game Featuring Press Secretary Sean Spicer
It turns out that Donald Trump is not the only TV star with a role in the White House. Recently Press Secretary Sean Spicer's press briefings have been beating out day-time soap operas in TV ratings.
So in typical QQ fashion Truck and I have done the research and assembled what we believe to be the best politically-oriented drinking game ever created. Whether you are tuning in live, or re-watching your favorite press beatings from the White House Youtube Channel, please remember to drink responsibly.
The Press Secretary Made Me Do It
Drink whenever Sean Spicer...
- Says "Make America Great Again"
- Says "Just to be clear"
- Says "Unquestionably Qualified"
- Says "Full Stop"
- References a cabinet member's qualifications
- Accuses Democrats of being obstructive
- Emphasizes the support, crowd, or reception Trump receives
- Accuses the media of mis-reporting something
- Repeats himself on a single subject
The Crooked Media Made Me Do It
Drink whenever a media member...
- Cites a Trump tweet
- Brings up the issue of "rhetoric"
- Looks visibly annoyed by a Skype question
- References a potential conflict of interest
- Attempts to squeeze in another question
- Interrupts another media member
- Repeats another media member's question
- Successfully asks a question after the briefing has concluded