NCAA College Football Saturday Drinking Game
Now I know you recently turned 21, have sampled all twelve of the beer options in your local watering holes, and probably don't need some old fogey like me to tell you how to drink.
However, given that you are reading this article and not socializing with your peers at your respective party/tailgate I am going to assume it is because you are too sober and need some help moving things along. After decades of football viewing and rigorous statistical analysis the Questionably Qualified team has put together a set of rules that is guaranteed to get you off of your smart phone, and back into the fray.
So whether you are a Blue Blood soaking in all of the positive media coverage, or a beleaguered state school with an inferiority complex, we believe this drinking game with bring out the best fan in you. Or at least that it will help numb the pain when your dreams are shattered as your season and future fantasies come crashing down around you.
As always, enjoy responsibly and make sure you have a safe ride home.
Questionably Qualified's NCAA College Football Saturday Drinking Game
1 Drink Every Time:
- A team gets a first down
- A team loses yardage
- A team completes a pass
- An announcer reminds you of what the score is
- A penalty flag is thrown
2 Drinks Every Time:
- A team makes a field goal
- The Quarterback gets sacked
- A team punts the football
- An announcer mentions the crowd/location they are in
- You notice someone in the stands who looks more drunk than you
3 Drinks Every Time:
- A team gets an interception
- A team fumbles the football
- A team misses a field goal
- A team scores a touchdown
- An announcer mentions a coach that is not a part of the game being played(We are looking at you Nick Saban and Jim Harbaugh)
- The camera/microphone picks up a swear word
5 Drinks Every Time:
- A team scores a defensive/special team touchdown
- A team misses an extra point
Finish Your Drink If:
- A team scores a game-winning touchdown on the last play of the game