NCAA College Basketball Drinking Game
As much as ESPN wants this to not be the case, most of us know that the majority of the season is pretty much a waste of time. Sports personalities will spend the next couple of months talking about bubbles and bracket busters in a vain attempt to kill time until the games finally have some meaning.
Fortunately for all of us, we have come up with a much better way to kill time! Inebriation!
Whether it is a game played on an air-craft carrier, in a made-up tournament that has no more significance than a regular game, or just a garden variety P5 vs G5 snoozefest, our drinking game has been scientifically tuned to bring out your A-game.
So grab your preferred choice of beer, wine, or other alcoholic libations and join us on our quest to greater understanding, or at least greater enjoyment of the regular season.
As always please enjoy responsibly and make sure you have a safe ride home!
Questionably Qualified's NCAA College Basketball Drinking Game
1 Drink Every Time:
- A team calls a time-out
- A team scores on a fast break
- A player gets an "and-one" on a two point shot
- A player misses a free-throw
- A ref calls a foul
2 Drinks Every Time:
- A player gets an "and-one" on a three point shot
- A player misses a layup
- A player misses a dunk
- An announcer says "true freshman"
- An announcer says "one and done"
- An announcer brings up recruiting rankings
- An announcer brings up the tournament bubble
3 Drinks Every Time:
- A video review begins
- A player fouls out
- An announcer says "true sophmore"
- An announcer compliments a player on their academic prowess
5 Drinks Every Time:
- A player completes a double double
- A player hits a buzzer beater
- Your favorite player fouls out
Finish Your Drink If:
- A team scores a game-winning buzzer beater