Super Bowl 52 Drinking Game - Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots

Super Bowl 52 Drinking Game - Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots



The population of the United States was 323.1 million as of 2016. The population of Massachusetts was 6.8 million. Factor in an entirely unscientific 5% bandwagon rate, and only about 7% of the population will be cheering for the Patriots to win their sixth Super Bowl in 16 years. This means the other 93% of us will need an adult beverage or ten to make it through the Pats love fest on our televisions or to celebrate the upset victory by the Eagles I'm predicting.

So whether you are a beleaguered fan of a now fallen playoff contending team begrudgingly cheering for the underdog, or you are welcoming the next notch in the belt of Belichick and Brady's evil empire. Stack your plate, grab a big glass to avoid having to get up too many times, and get ready for Super Bowl 52.

Cheers!



Questionably Qualified's Super Bowl Drinking Game

The Pregame Rules

1 Drink Every Time:

  • Someone requests the Puppy Bowl
  • Someone asks where the bathroom is
  • Someone asks what teams are playing

Pregame Special:

  • National Anthem Over/Under: Pink's rendition is pegged at 2 minutes exactly; each guest picks over or under, and anyone who guesses wrong drinks!

During the Game

1 Drink Every Time:

  • A Budweiser or Bud Light commercial airs
  • A commercial featuring Peyton Manning airs
  • A field goal is made
  • An announcer says "Lombardi"
  • A quarterback is sacked
  • The announcers state say "Minneapolis" or "Minnesota"
  • A guest says "I don't care about football" or "I don't care who wins"

2 Drinks Every Time:

  • A play is reviewed
  • There is a turnover
  • A touchdown is scored
  • Someone mentions the gambling lines on air
  • Cris Collinsworth talks about his playing days
  • The announcers reference the 2004 Superbowl between The Eagles and the Patroits
  • Someone uses the word "dynasty" or "legacy"
  • Nick Foles's Pro Bowl 2013 season is referenced

3 Drinks Every Time:

  • A field goal is missed
  • A challenge flag is thrown
  • A coach uses a timeout to "ice" the kicker
  • A team successfully converts on 4th down
  • An announcer mentions Deflategate
  • An overtly sexual commercial airs (think GoDaddy, Carl's Jr.)
  • A team goes three-and-out (punting without gaining any first downs)

5 Drinks Every Time:

  • An extra point is missed

Finish your Drink If

  • A commercial makes someone in the room cry
  • The Eagles are about to blow a 14+ point lead



2018 Winter Olympics Drinking Game

2018 Winter Olympics Drinking Game

Donald Trump State of The Union Drinking Game - Democratic Party Response Rules Included - 2018

Donald Trump State of The Union Drinking Game - Democratic Party Response Rules Included - 2018