The Emmys Drinking Game - 2017
While we are putting together the final tallies for the Game of Thrones drinking season, the TV junkies here at Questionably Qualified are naturally excited for The Emmys.
With Stephen Colbert leading the show, and the looming shadow of current political climate of the US shrouding the event, this night promises to be equal parts entertaining and obnoxiously preachy.
Fortunately the Questionably Qualified team is here to help you cope with the highs and lows of the show. So please grab a drink, and as always enjoy the event responsibly.
- A winner says “I’m sure I’m forgetting…” in their acceptance speech
- A presenter introduces the nominees for a category
- Somebody mentions the current political administration
- A white person wins an award
- A minority wins an award
- Somebody points somebody else out in the crowd
- Someone gets played off during their acceptance speech
- Somebody references Donald Trump by name
- Someone starts shouting
- Someone cries
- There is a skit involving Donald Trump
- Someone says the word "Resist"
- Somebody interrupts a regularly scheduled speech
- Drink when you see someone drink
- Someone calls a person or a movie by the wrong name
- Wardrobe malfunction
- Announcing the wrong winner
Pick the Winner: After the nominees are announced, pick who you think will win; if you’re right, give out a drink, if you’re wrong, take a drink!